Sunday, July 23, 2017

QUESTIONS
 
I signed another contract.  I still have questions.
Still want more.
The writing thing, the acting thing. They haven't gone away. The desire to take them out of hiding, to expose them to the sun, to the world.
I keep looking at my life...knowing the years are ticking by, knowing I want to spend is all the way I should be spending it. Time is racing by..I should be moving with it, doing, growing, learning. becoming.
What?  I don't know. I still don't know.
I know the thoughts in my head, come out through my fingers when i sit at the keyboard.
I like it.. but will others? 
My heart is drawn to acting, writing, theater.. but it is not a compulsion.  They are like three people I know a little about, but i want to get to know them better. To stay close.. to live with them in a way that fulfills me emotionally and financially.
I have questions.. "What is next God?".. I write for a living.. but the world of crime, and local politics and weekend festivals is stifling these days.
I want to stretch beyond the confines of TV news.  I want to see what else I can do.
I want what's next for me.  I have questions. I don't know how to get there  What road do I take? When do I set off? How?? Who can help me?  
God knows, but so far he hasn't shared it with me. I expect he will in his time.  I know there is more than one road for me.   So I trust, wait, wonder, and keep moving forward on this road.
For now.     

No comments:

Post a Comment